Come share your skills and dedication and make a difference in each life!
A hospital in is now hiring talented, traveling Respiratory Therapists, who have a passion for healthcare. This position requires at least 2 years of experience within the last 3 years & licensing for the state of Michigan.
Facilities across the board need YOU!
- Location – Midland, Michigan
- Responsible for delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem-patient care situations
- In addition, to patient care delivery, the RRT is responsible for patient, family/support system education,
- Coordination of activities, staff development, and professional and self-developmental activities
- Responsible for providing patient care with an understanding and awareness of population specific needs
- BLS, ACLS (NRP and PALS appreciated)
- MI licensure Pending or Active
- 3/12s minimum
- Temp Licenses are also accepted and available upon request
Please contact me directly to hear about all of our Respiratory Therapist Jobs throughout the U.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references and complete the following checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist Please also reference my name on the checklist -Chinelo (Chi) Aniekwu- I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Chi Aniekwu - Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement