Category Pharmacy-Pharmacist in Charge
Job Type Direct Hire
Local long term care pharmacy north of Grand Rapids, MI is need of a pharmacy manager to fulfill a open position! This is a direct hire position with the opportunity to create your own schedule! Surround yourself with innovative minded healthcare professionals and use this opportunity to build your resume and professional network. More details, please contact: [email protected] or call (281)-848-7415.
- Must conduct Comprehensive Medication Reviews and other MTM activities effectively.
- Must know how to operate, train, and help grow medication synchronization program.
- Must be certified to provide immunizations.
- Responsible for overseeing the communication with the Specialty team for specialty medications.
- Responsible for hiring/termination of pharmacy team (If Operations Manager in place, work with them to co-manage teammates)
- Review patient transfer report monthly
- Have accurate job descriptions and expectations in place for all pharmacy staff.
- Create meaningful and timely pharmacy teammate Performance Reviews annually.
- Responsible for Pharmacist scheduling
- Responsible for overseeing the training of pharmacy technicians.
- Responsible for overseeing inventory management.
- Should live within 30 minutes’ drive of store, and able to respond to afterhours calls.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the pharmacy every day.
- Willing to respond to customers’ pharmacy needs whenever necessary, including days off.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the upkeep of the pharmacy.
- Active MI pharmacist license
- CPR/Immunization certifications
- 2+ years’ pharmacy management experience
If interested, please contact me below:
Denise Garcia, Account Executive
[email protected] // 281-848-7415
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement