Category Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Job Type Contract To Hire
A local pharmacy near the Miami area is looking for two retail pharmacy technicians to complete a temp to hire assignment. More details below, if interested please contact [email protected] or call (281)-848-7415.
- Uses computer and relevant programs to access patient records to charge/credit patients for medications, and to verify patient’s location.
- Organizes and prioritizes phone calls and window traffic, and keeps the pharmacist informed.
- Collects and organizes all pertinent information under the direction of the pharmacist.
- Recognizes and prioritizes stat and emergency medication orders.
- Appropriately uses and maintains all equipment ensuring it is clean and in working order.
- Performs stock rotation, ordering, and maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- Appropriately stores medications in their designated areas.
- Compounds and/or prepackages oral suspensions, ointments/creams, unit dose oral syringes, inhalants, and tablets.
- Accurately prepares patient-specific doses with correct medication, concentration/strength, and dose.
- Labels patient medications properly and applies auxiliary labels when necessary.
- Prepares medications for loading/refilling into automated dispensing devices, and to accurately place medications in the designated location.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver patient-specific medications to the correct patient drawer, and remove expired medications from patient drawers appropriately.
- Develops rapport with patient care units by being highly visible and available to serve their needs and address concerns as they arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- FL state board of pharmacy license
- 1+year of pharmacy technician experience
Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 13 weeks Temp to Hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better! Full comprehensive health benefits available to those with full-time hours. For more inquiries about this or other opportunities please email: [email protected] or call (281) 848-7415
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement