Category Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Job Type Contract
Pharmacy Technician with experience is needed for a temp to hire opening. This position only requires you to have an FL licensure and 1 year of pharmacist experience. if you’re interested and want more information, please reach out to me via email at [email protected]
- Counsel patients and medical providers regarding the nature and use of drugs, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects, as well as monitor the health and progress of patients to ensure compliance and to optimize therapies.
- Complies with all applicable federal, and state laws, pharmacy regulations, and company policies.
- Prepares and dispenses prescription medications, including maintenance of necessary records, accurate third-party adjudication and patient charges, and inventory management.
- Participates in patient-centered services including immunization, MTM, and wellness programs.
- FL licensed
- 1+ year of retail Pharmacy Technician experience
- FT availability
Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Jacksonville FL
Hours/Shifts: M-F 9-5
Assignment duration: 13+ weeks
Assignment Type: TTH
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement