If you have at least 2-3 years of experience as a retail Pharmacy Technician we need your skills! This fast-paced and very efficient Pharmacy would like a chance to grow their team with your help! Change environments and grow with this team in CA!
Send me your resume at Natalia.Ramirez@Soliant.com
Have your PTCB? That is a plus!
CA Pharmacy Technician License is required
Industry: Pharmacy Technician-Prior Authorization Experience
• M-F Days and Afternoons available-maybe some weekends
• Full Time
• 13-week project
• You will need to be tech-savvy/ Data-entry focused
• You will be working in a Long-Term Care Pharmacy
• Prepare medication to be sent out to patients
• Adhere to medical facility’s laws and regulations
• Demonstrate understanding in procedures and computer systems used
• Restock medication
• Perform monthly unit inspections
• Receive orders from wholesalers and keep track of inventory
Let me help you find the right hospital setting for you. We work with both Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. We SPECIALIZE in Pharmacy. You are the root of our business. Call me today and let’s connect. 281-668-0655 Natalia.Ramirez@Soliant.com
Feel free to go to our website and fill out your checklist now! www.soliant.com/skillschecklistApply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Pharmacy Technician Job OpportunityLafayette , IN
We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for a healthcare facility near Lafayette, IN. Full...
Inpatient and Rehabilitation Hospital Pharmacy TechnicianPacifica , CA
In need of a seasoned pharmacy technician with 1-2 years of retail experience. This position is a...