Soliant is currently seeking a skilled and dedicated pharmacist to assist with coverage from 9/25-10/30 If you have a passion for patient well-being and possess strong clinical and interpersonal skills, we would love to hear from you.
- Dispense prescription medications accurately and efficiently
- Review medication orders for accuracy and appropriateness
- Provide consultations and medication counseling to patients
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to optimize patient care
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Oversee pharmacy technicians and assist with any necessary training
- Valid pharmacist license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
System Experience: Our pharmacy utilizes Rx30 as our primary system, but our experienced technicians are proficient in running the system.
If you are a licensed pharmacist looking for a temporary position during the mentioned coverage dates, please reach out to us with your resume and contact information. We value our team members and offer a supportive work environment where professional growth is encouraged.
To apply, please email your resume and contact information to [email protected] or call (281)668-0676.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement