One of the nation’s most prestigious academic health systems is urgently seeking travel pharmacists for their outpatient pharmacy located in Grafton County! This organization prides itself in advancing health through research, education, clinical practice and community partnerships. Be a dedicated team player and challenge yourself with an exciting new opportunity in the Granite State!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Checking and verifying scripts
- Dispensing and counting prescriptions
- Supervising technicians
- Immunizing patients
- NH Pharmacist license in good standing
- Experience with McKesson’s Enterprise RX preferred
- BLS certification
- 1-2 years of retail experience required
- COVID Vaccination required
- Must be flexible with schedule
Hours: Pharmacy is open 24/7.
- One overnight pharmacist needed for 7-on-7 off schedule.
- Other pharmacists needed for 40-hour work week including variable days, evenings, and/or nights.
Submit your application along with your resume today! If you are interested in learning more, please contact [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement