Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Ridgeland, SC.
Candidates applying MUST have the following credentials to apply:
- SLP state teaching license
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- ASAP start date through June 9th of 2023
- Students range in age from 3yo to Grade 2.
- Weekly competitive pay
- 401K matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Any application must have 2 professional references already available or easy to contact prior to submittal for interview.
If you are interested in this position, please contact our Soliant Health Senior Account Executive, Bethany Morris via email at [email protected]
For immediate consideration, please send an updated copy of your resume. Applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement