Hiring now for the 2023-24 school year!
Full-time and part-time openings are available depending on applicant preference. This company has a tremendously talented and supportive Clinical Advisory staff, making this an ideal placement for a CF experience or if you are looking for a change in setting.
We are seeking enthusiastic and personable clinicians who are looking to make a difference in their students' speech and language skills. Our clinicians work primarily in a school setting with a varied caseload, early childhood through high school, dependent on the needs of the school. The districts we contract with try to keep applicant preference for placements considered. A typical workday is 7.5 hours and we follow the school year calendar. Clinicians are placed in settings conducive to a professional environment with manageable caseloads. It is expected that in every placement all work, including collaboration with teachers and paperwork, can be completed in the hours worked at school (typically 37.5 hours/week).
We are looking for all levels of experience, including those completing their clinical fellowship. Most of our districts have several tenured SLPs on staff that have provided supervision and collaboration to make your CF experience a great one. Work with Rin and I'll also provide reimbursement of all professional fees, including, but not limited to, CEUs, state licensure, ASHA membership, and Learning Pass.
We offer multiple health plans that fit your individual needs. We offer full benefits including Vision, Medical and Dental. We also offer a 401k plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year, more depending on experience
- Employer 401(k)
- Health insurance
- Dental, vision, and a variety of other insurance options are available including free counseling through our employee assistance program
- CEU reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
Schedule: Monday - Friday typical school day, up to 37.5/week
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus up to $1000 after first 3 months of work
Work Location: Varies, dependent on district and need
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with students
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update student progress to relevant parties
- Research-related speech and language problems
- Previous experience in speech-language pathology or recent graduate
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with students, parents, and school staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to be punctual and dependable
- State SLP License
Keywords: CF, CFY, Clinical Fellows, SLP
If you are interested please apply below or click "Work with Rin!"
Work with Rin
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement