Soliant is conducting interviews for a RRT travel job near Plano, Texas. The ideal candidate is experienced in intensive respiratory care management. Critical and non-critical care area experience is a plus.
Here's what you do:
• Several years of experience in RRT role
• Day or night shift availability
• Able to interview and start quickly
Here's what we do:
• Work with you to find the right assignment, every time
• Credentialing, payroll, benefits always accessible
• Extend this assignment or line up the next
If you would like to apply to this travel respiratory therapist job in Plano, Texas, please reach out with a copy of your resume and then pick up the phone and call for more info. I want to hear from you whether you are a seasoned RT traveler or just exploring some options.
Whit Whitfield : 770-325-0237 : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Streator, ILStreator, IL
RRT Travel Opportunity – Streator, Illinois Specialty: Respiratory 13 Week contract I am...
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Lamesa, TXLamesa, TX
RRT Travel Opportunity – Lamesa, Texas Specialty: Respiratory 13 Week contract I am working...