Sacramento High School Math Teacher
Location: North Sacramento Area, California
Are you a passionate and dedicated educator with a strong background in high school mathematics? Do you thrive in a supportive and collaborative teaching environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
About Us: We are a renowned school district located in the North Sacramento area, committed to providing an excellent education to our students. We are working in partnership with Soliant Education to find an exceptional High School Math Teacher to join our team.
Position Overview: As a High School Math Teacher, you will have the opportunity to instruct a caseload of students at one of our esteemed schools. Our district offers a unique and enriching learning experience, and we are looking for a dedicated individual to help our students succeed in mathematics.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field.
- Valid California teaching credential.
- Experience teaching integrated Math 1-3 at the high school level.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- A passion for helping students succeed in mathematics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Benefits: We offer a highly competitive hourly rate, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, and a 401(k) plan to support your financial future.
- Plan and deliver effective, engaging, and differentiated instruction in Math 1-3.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that fosters student growth and development.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing timely feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement curriculum and instructional strategies.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to stay current with best practices in education.
How to Apply: If you are excited about this opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of high school students and meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Please send your resume to Amy Docalavich at amy.d[email protected] or call 770-212-9573 for more information.
Join our team of dedicated educators and help shape the future of our students through the power of mathematics. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement