Safford, AZ: School-based SLPA (Speech-language Pathology Assistant)
Safford, AZ 13 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Calling on adventurous SLPAs licensed in the state of Arizona!
Soliant has partnered with a rural school district located 2 hours from Tucson, AZ to place an SLPA on assignment for the remainder of the school year.
Centered in the small town of Safford, AZ, this district extends far north to the San Carlos Reservation.
Additional details below:
- 30 hours per week
- Work with preschool to 6th grade students
- Service delivery model and student needs variable, depending on the building(s) where the SLPA is assigned.
Education and license requirements:
- Completion of an accredited program in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication disorders
- Completion of 100 supervised clinical hours
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement