Soliant is working with a school in the area of Salisbury, NC that is seeking a full-time contract SLP for the upcoming year.
This location is a 40-minute commute from Charlotte, NC.
Additional details of job responsibilities will be discussed during an interview with administrators, following a successful phone screening with Soliant.
We seek applicants with the following competencies:
- Flexibility: be able to adapt to shifting priorities and schedules
- Accountability: be able to follow through on commitments
- Excellent communication skills: not just with staff and students but also with your recruiter
- North Carolina SLP license
Apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries. (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement