Pharmacy Manager Job in the Bay Area. Great opportunity to join a reputable healthcare delivery organization with strong benefits and opportunities for upward mobility.
Position: Pharmacy Manager
Location: Bay Area, CA
- Initiate, schedule, direct and control day-to-day operations of the department.
- Schedule employee’s work, holidays, vacation, personal days
- Compile reports and special studies as arranged or as specifically requested.
- Collaborate with the Director of Pharmacy on drug purchasing function
- Act as a drug consultant to support services and ancillary departments.
- Make necessary arrangements to obtain drugs needed in emergency situations.
- Represent pharmacy in committee meetings.
Req: BS in Pharmacy or PharmD. CA pharmacy License. 2+ years of hospital supervisory experience
For inquiries, please send resumes to [email protected] and give Andre a call at 281-668-0652
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement