Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
A Soliant partner in San Jose, CA, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the Extended school year and for the next year. Applicants able to make a change for the current school year are ideal.
- K-8 caseload
- Responsible for therapy, assessments and IEPs
- ESY and next school year
- Applicants available this school year also considered
Additional details about the District and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with applicants, following a successful phone screening with Soliant representatives.
- California SLP license
- Prior schools experience highly desired
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu at [email protected] I can also be reached at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement