Santa Cruz, CA Travel Speech Language Pathologist Opening (CFY welcome)
Santa Cruz, CA 7 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health has recently partnered with a school district located in California that is now interviewing qualified Speech Language Pathologist to contract for the 2023/2024 school year. This district is very flexible offer summer and 23/24 school year opening to those interested. We are looking for a passionate SLP to provide full time services for K-12 students.
CFY's are welcome to apply!
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023-2024 School Year can work ESY this summer as well.
- Full time
- School or pediatric experience preferred
- Must have active Californian SLP license or willing to obtain prior
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Soliant offers compensation packages to those intersted in traveling!
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Hannah Lugo, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement