Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) based in the lovely city of Santa Fe, NM! Soliant is working with a long-time partner, a small school community, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants would need to be on-site; the current assignment is for the remainder of the school year. Interested applicants are welcome to discuss extensions for the upcoming school year.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- New Mexico license in Speech-Language Pathology
- Speech endorsement from the Public Education Department (PED) of New Mexico
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement