Calling on LVNs based in Santa Maria, CA! Soliant is working with a local school, and is seeking a contract Licensed Vocational Nurse for the remainder of the school year.
Two shifts are available: 7 AM to 3 PM, or 10 AM to 6 PM--flexibility to balance your work-life responsibilities!
- Tracking students who arrive at and depart from the Health Room
- Administering first aid, or adopting appropriate care measures for students
- Contacting family members to report incidents
- Maintaining documentation relating to individual plans of care
- Following established procedures such as CoVID protocols, and individual plans of care for students with medical conditions
- First Aid/CPR knowledge
- Ability to support students who are medically complex
- Solid computer and data entry skills
We seek candidates who are professional, able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment, and able to perform the hands on and clerical duties of school-based health services.
- Valid California LVN license
- 1+ years of experience in medical field preferred
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement