Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists looking to live and work in the wine country of northern California! Soliant has partnered with a school near Santa Rosa, CA, and is seeking a contract SLP for the upcoming school year.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload of K-2 students
- Additional details of position will be shared in a direct interview with administrators
We seek applicants who are communicative, team-oriented, and who want to help children achieve their educational goals.
- California SLP license (Either an RPE or full license are accepted)
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I welcome e-mails at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement