Job Title: School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work at a school district in the Fort Worth, Texas area. As a School BCBA, you will play a crucial role in promoting positive behavior and creating a supportive learning environment for students with special needs. Your expertise will help improve the overall educational experience and outcomes for our students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop comprehensive behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with challenging behaviors.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, paraprofessionals, and parents to ensure the effective implementation of behavior support plans.
- Provide training and ongoing support to school staff on behavior management techniques, positive reinforcement strategies, and data collection.
- Collect and analyze behavior data to monitor progress, make data-driven decisions, and adjust intervention plans as necessary.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings, contributing expertise to the development of behavior goals and objectives.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, including progress reports and behavior documentation.
- Stay informed about the latest research and best practices in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and special education.
- Act as an advocate for students with special needs and collaborate with families to ensure a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Texas State Educator Certification in Special Education (or eligible for certification).
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working with students with disabilities in an educational setting.
- Proficiency in conducting FBAs, creating BIPs, and analyzing behavior data.
- Knowledge of Texas state and federal special education laws and regulations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of educators, support staff, and families.
- Full time
- 40 hours/week
- Supervise RBT's
- Provide In-home Training
- Caseload: K-12
Apply today or please email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement