Soliant is working with a great school district in the Olympia, California area that has a need for a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for this school year! This district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
Details are as follows:
About the position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- Split between 2 school campuses in the district
- Performing general behavioral assessment/analyst needs, data collection, crisis intervention training, etc.
- Consulting with teaching staff on FBAs and BIPs, and IEPs
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- BCBA Certification (national certification)
- New grads are welcome!
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- W2 contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401k)
To be considered for this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement