Soliant is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work for a school district in the Tinley Park, Illinois area. As a BCBA, you will play a critical role in supporting students with special needs by developing and implementing behavior intervention plans, conducting assessments, and collaborating with teachers and parents to promote positive behaviors and academic success. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with behavioral challenges and possess strong expertise in applied behavior analysis (ABA), we invite you to apply for this position.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop behavior intervention plans (BIPs) based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA).
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to implement individualized behavior support strategies and accommodations in the classroom.
- Provide training and guidance to teachers and staff on effective behavior management techniques, data collection, and progress monitoring.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of behavior intervention plans through data collection and analysis.
- Conduct ongoing data analysis to assess progress, make adjustments to behavior plans, and develop recommendations for further interventions.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including special education professionals, to support students' academic and social-emotional needs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of positive behavior support programs at the school-wide level.
- Provide coaching and guidance to teachers and staff in implementing evidence-based instructional strategies for students with behavioral challenges.
- Stay current on research and best practices in the field of behavior analysis and special education.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of assessments, interventions, and progress monitoring.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and ethical standards related to behavior analysis in educational settings.
- Master's degree or higher in Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or a related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Experience working as a BCBA in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and application of the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA).
- Experience conducting functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and developing behavior intervention plans (BIPs).
- Familiarity with evidence-based instructional strategies and interventions for students with behavioral challenges.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with students, teachers, parents, and administrators.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data to inform decision-making and program effectiveness.
- Experience training and coaching teachers and staff in behavior management strategies.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations, including the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Application Process: If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about supporting students with behavioral challenges in an educational setting, we encourage you to apply for this position.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive educational environment. Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
We appreciate your interest in joining Soliant as a School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We look forward to reviewing your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement