Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Soliant is currently partnered with a school district in the Turlock, California area that is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). This position will be full time for the school year.
- Give support, professional development training and supervision for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT).
- Provide coaching and consultation to parents, teachers, and staff.
- Implement behavior strategies to students with challenging behavior & ED.
- Working with districts behavioral teams.
- Observations & FBAs (Functional Behavior Assessments)
- Work side-by-side with teachers to assess students’ needs and to improve student behavior.
- Prepare presentations for schools to use on professional development days.
- Position will start in January.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in psychology or behavior analysis.
- Must hold valid certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of prevention and intervention strategies.
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement