Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Soliant is currently seeking a certified Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a full-time position at a district near Stamford, CT. The district is interested in scheduling interviews this week. If you are interested in scheduling an interview, please apply today.
- Short Term Contract Position
- Primary Duties: Providing services to Pre K and Elementary grade level students.
- Applicant MUST have active BCBA certification from the BACB.
- Comprehensive Health Packages
- Travel Stipends
- Weekly Pay Periods
- 401K with employer match
- CEU reimbursement
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Bryanna Villalpando at 678-538-6780 and email your resume & BCBA certification to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement