School Based: Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) | Weekly Pay & Benefits
San Jose, CA 15 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Our supportive school near San Jose, CA is in search of a BCBA to join their team for the 2023 - 2024 School Year!
If you are looking for a supportive and welcoming environment, this would be a great fit for you! Please see more details below:
- Must have Active BACB BCBA License
- Experience with school ages kids is NOT required
Scope of Work:
- Start Date: 8/15/2023
- 5 days/week, full time
- Onsite position
- General BCBA duties
- Mild Caseload
- More details to be provided in ZOOM interview with the department supervisor
- Competitive Pay (what do you want?)
- Weekly Paychecks
- 401K Matching
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision!
Upon completing your application, please send me a text message so we can schedule some time to chat over the phone and discuss compensation and interview availability!
For different employment opportunities please call or text me. I am more than happy to explore additional opportunities with you!
Ayesha Hussain | Sr. Recruiting Executive | Cell: 678-327-0986
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement