At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To COTA's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district near Silverdale, WA. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, contract, licensed Occupational Therapist-Assistant. Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Washington
- Schools experience, preferred
- DOE certificate
- Case load: (based on experience and availability)
- Full-time hours - 37.5 hrs/wk
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Our jobs fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement