School Based Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (Carrollton, TX)
Carrollton, TX 10 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a small school community near Carrollton, TX, seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
About the position:
- Full-time (40 hours/week)
- August 16th-May 26th
- K-12 caseload
Administrators will assign caseloads based on the best fit for the applicant's preference and expertise. The administrators will also give additional details about the district during the interview.
- Texas SLP license
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- 2+ years experience preferred
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement