Soliant is working with a great school district in Olympia that is looking for a dedicated Occupational Therapist. The school is eager to find an OT to provide services for students in need for next school year!
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- OT Licensed in Washington
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply below or reach out directly to Allie for more information!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Occupational Therapist, OT
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement