Calling on Occupational Therapists looking to work with a small education community in the south! Soliant is working to fill a contract OT position in the area of Marianna, AR.
Details of the assignment below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Work with K-12 students
- Upcoming school year
Additional details about the caseload will be discussed during an interview with school administrators. We seek OTs who have some experience with pediatric therapy, and who can confidently navigate the IEP process.
Some qualities of an A+ candidate:
- Accountability: the team needs you to show up on-time and on task!
- Communication skills--not just with students and school staff, but also with your recruiter
- Problem-solving skills: be able to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
Applicants must have an OT license in Arkansas at the start of the assignment.
Apply by using the form below, or send your resume and references directly to Monica Guu at [email protected] I am available by phone at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement