School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) for Upcoming 23'-24' Academic Year
Woodland, CA 2 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
A School Occupational Therapist (OT) position is available in the local area for those seeking employment in a school setting. The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing students with necessary treatment to enhance their ability to perform everyday tasks related to their classroom setting and daily lives. The director is currently reviewing applicants' backgrounds and conducting interviews for the role.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Evaluating students' physical, communication, and cognitive skills to create a treatment plan.
- Providing support and advice for family members.
- Assisting children with unique circumstances in everyday activities.
- Monitoring students' progress and adapting treatment plans accordingly.
- Performing administrative tasks such as record-keeping, report-writing, and making phone calls.
Experience and Education requirements are:
- Previous experience in an occupational therapy setting.
- Previous experience in a school setting is preferred.
- Must have a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) or the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (AOTE) certified school.
- Schools experience is preferred.
This is a full-time, contract position. If interested, please send your resume to [email protected], and contact Michael Barcena at 770-882-2011 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement