School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) for Upcoming 23'-24' Academic Year
Lafayette , IN 3 days agoApply Now
An opening has arisen for the role of School Occupational Therapist (OT) in the local area for individuals seeking to work in a school setting. The candidate will be responsible for providing students with necessary treatment to improve their ability to perform everyday tasks related to their classroom setting and daily lives. Currently, the director is scrutinizing applicants' backgrounds and conducting interviews for the role.
- Evaluating students' physical, communication, and cognitive skills to develop a treatment plan.
- Providing support and advice to family members.
- Assisting children with unique circumstances in everyday activities.
- Monitoring students' progress and adjusting treatment plans accordingly.
- Performing administrative duties, such as record-keeping, report-writing, and making phone calls.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Previous experience in an occupational therapy setting is required.
- Previous experience in a school setting is highly preferred.
- Must have a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited school by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) or the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (AOTE).
This is a full-time, contract position. If you are interested in this position, kindly send your resume to [email protected] and contact Michael Barcena at 770-882-2011for further information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement