Elementary School Occupational Therapist Job –
- A great elementary school in the Manteno, IL area is now looking to hire an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a current, part time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-5 school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Illinois Occupational Therapist License
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
Employment Type: Part-time, Contract
To learn more about this Occupational Therapist job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
- Coordinate and or participate in training programs for students, school staff and families.
- Initiate new program development with focus on needed functional outcomes
- Participate in continuous compliance and quality improvement trainings and
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement