Soliant, in collaboration with a school district in Wyoming, DE, is currently accepting applications for an experienced and licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) contractor. Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students in need of your expertise!
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in Wyoming, DE. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Delaware.
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Active or pending DOE certificate.
- Case load: primarily elementary
- Part-time hours - up to 20 per week
- Full School year - 23/24
- 20-30 students
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Quick interview and hiring process
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Angelina Titovtsova | 678-894-0633
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement