Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Soliant is looking for a Occupational Therapist for a wonderful school district in the Colma, CA area! Review the qualifications & job description below.
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT license in California
- Start: ASAP
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- Liability insurance
- Health benefits
- Visual benefits
- Dental benefits
If interested, please contact Claire Cogland for more information on this job opportunity at (678) 459-1118 or email at [email protected].
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement