Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for a school district near Richmond, Virginia. We are looking for compassionate therapists who want to make lives better for these kiddos. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Full-time (M-F, regular school hours)
- Age groups: K-12
- Onsite COTA
- Indirect and direct services included
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- Health, dental, vision insurance packages
- 401k with company match
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Licensure in Virginia
Contact Katelyn Bruno if you're interested in other positions.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Posted on 8/3/22.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement