We are searching for a school based Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year near Moncks Corner, SC. The school district we are working with is wanting to fill this position as soon as they can.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT State License
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) certification
Position Details |
- Part Time | 2 days per week
- Caseload- K-12
- More details will be given during the interview
- Health Insurance
- Weekly competitive pay
If you think you fit these qualifications, please apply below! I can be reached via text/phone during regular business hours.
Once you have applied, I will be in contact with you with next steps in the hiring process.
Shayla Sperin | 678-710-7950
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement