Job Title: School Occupational Therapist (OT)
Location: Chicago, IL and surrounding areas
Soliant Education, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year. We have an exciting opportunity available near Chicago, IL, and the surrounding areas. This is your chance to make a significant impact on the lives of students in the vibrant city of Chicago.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' functional abilities and limitations.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students, implementing evidence-based interventions and techniques.
- Monitor and track students' progress, adjusting therapy goals and strategies as necessary.
- Offer guidance and support to teachers and staff, promoting the integration of occupational therapy into the classroom environment.
- Participate actively in multidisciplinary team meetings, IEP meetings, and other collaborative sessions.
- Possess a valid Occupational Therapist license in the state of Illinois.
- Have a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy or related field.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in pediatric occupational therapy.
- Prior experience in a school setting is preferred, but we welcome new graduates with relevant clinical experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative team.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist seeking a rewarding opportunity in the Chicago area, we want to hear from you! Join our team and make a lasting difference in the lives of students. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to Madison Logan at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement