Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district south of Richmond, VA who has a position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming 21-22 school year. Director is ready to interview and share more details with qualified candidates.
- Full time
- Full school year
- Caseload is based on experience
- SLP CCC or strong CFY
To qualify, the minimum requirements include:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- MUST have a VA SLP license in place and be able to provide service in person.
- Schools experience preferred
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement