Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Soliant is looking for a Paraprofessional for a school district in the West Linn, OR. area! The paraprofessional will be responsible for assisting special educators and daily student activities in the classroom environment. Review the qualifications & job description below.
- Bachelor’s degree OR Paraprofessional certificate.
- Schools experience preferred
- Full time: 35+ hours per week
- Pre K- 12th grade caseload
- 2022-2023 school year
If interested, please contact Michael Barcena for more information on this job opportunity at (770)- 882- 2011 or email at [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement