Job Location: Washington, United States
Job Type: Part-Time (16 hours/week)
Start Date: Upcoming 2023-2024 School Year
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking for a rewarding part-time position in a school setting? We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team for the upcoming school year in Washington. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students and contribute to their educational success.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of students' fine motor skills, sensory processing, and activities of daily living.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students, Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop strategies and accommodations to support students' occupational therapy needs in the classroom.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Participate in team meetings, IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings, and other school-related meetings as required.
- Valid Occupational Therapist license in the state of Washington.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Occupational Therapist, preferably in a school-based setting.
- Strong knowledge of pediatric occupational therapy practices and interventions.
- Ability to assess, interpret, and document student progress accurately.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, teachers, and other team members.
- Proficient organizational and time-management skills to prioritize workload effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of students in different grade levels and with varying abilities.
- Guaranteed hours per week
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Supportive and collaborative staffing team
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on students' lives
If you are a passionate Occupational Therapist dedicated to helping students succeed, we want to hear from you (even if you are looking for a full-time position)! Please submit your resume, and any other relevant documents for consideration. Interviews will be conducted as soon as possible.
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Em: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement