School-Based Physical Therapy Assistant (PT) | Fayetteville, NC
Fayetteville, NC 21 days agoApply Now
Soliant has partnered with a great school district in search of a Physical Therapy Assistant to work the upcoming school year. Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. Our employees are surrounded by responsive and supportive clinical leaders, provided with unlimited access to our exclusive professional development content, and given opportunities to interact with other therapists across the country. Check us out!
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Full Time
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required!
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
- North Carolina Physical Therapy Assistant License
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement