To PT's who enjoy working along with school-aged populations, Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in the Houston, TX area. Soliant aims to hire 2 full-time, licensed, experienced Physical Therapists.
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active or pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Texas
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Schools and IEP experience
- Case load: 45-55 students on caseload
- Full-time 37.5 hrs/wk
- August start
- Full school-year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K match available for full-time and onsite candidates
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement