- A great school in the Denver area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assess referred students and make recommendations for appropriate school programs.
- Participate in Multi-Disciplinary Team and Child Study Team meetings to assist teachers and staff in developing plans to meet the needs of the students.
- Attend Individualized Education Program and other planning meetings
- Group and individual therapy
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Masters in School Psychology
- Active State Psychology License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Interested in this position or something similar? We have positions available nationwide! Please contact Christina Husak – [email protected] / 470.375.9239
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement