School-based Psychologist Job – near Enfield, CT
- A great school in the Conneticut area is now looking to hire a virtual School Psychologist for a full-time position. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-5 school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Requires a Master's or Doctorate's Level Degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the State board
- NASP (National Association of School Psychologists)
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement