Are you a Behavior Intervention Specialist? Are you looking for a new scenery or just looking for a new position? We have a great school that is hiring right away, and I would love to speak with you and see if you are a great fit! Read details below:
Location: Needham, MA
- Full Time
- ASAP - End of School Year
- contracted position
- performance based renewal
- 1:1 caseload
- elementary student
- supporting student to allow him to access his general education 4th grade classroom
- Experience in which the teaching or supporting of “at risk” and/or “behaviorally challenged” students was an important responsibility for the position.
- Expert knowledge of function-based intervention planning for developing behavior change strategies that focuses on reducing problem behavior and increasing more appropriate behavior.
- Expert knowledge of techniques needed to successfully complete effective Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), function –based interventions, and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP).
- Exceptional knowledge in the use of assessment and assessment data to inform and modify behavior plans for individual students.
- Expert knowledge in research based instructional strategies and ability to implement them effectively
- Ascribes to the philosophy that all children can succeed and demonstrates the commitment to do what is necessary to make this a reality
- Demonstrates exceptional skill in the roles of a leader: collaborator, action researcher, reflective practitioner, and learner advocate
- Support the implementation of Building-wide Positive Behavior Support.
- Participate in Child Study Team (as appropriate)
- Consult with teachers, paraprofessionals, building administrators, and parents (as appropriate).
- Onsite Only!
You must have:
- State Certification
- Experience in education
- Knowledge of researched based instructional strategies, universal supports, and positive behavior support strategies.
We offer Full Time benefits, 401K plans, and relocation reimbursement for traveling therapist/educators!
Feel free to contact me with any questions! I want to help make your life better!
If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional national opportunities.
Micah Gibson, Account Executive 678-392-3216!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement