BlazerWorks Educational Staffing has partnered with a school that is looking to hire two speech language pathologists to work in a school near Sugar Grove.
The school actively interviewing for this position, if you are interested in please apply below!
- Two Openings
- Onsite Position
- Full Time Hours
- 2022/23 School Year
- General SLP Duties
- IEPs, Direct Therapy, Evaluations, Reporting
- K-12 Caseload
- Master's or Doctorate in Speech or Communication Disorders
- Active PEL & SLP licensure for the state of Illinois
- ASHA CCCs , will consider strong CFY candidate
More details will be provided during the ZOOM interview!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below. After submitting you application, send me a text message to expedite the application process!
Looking for a position within a different discipline of the educational sector? We staff over 20 disciplines in education such as SLP, RN, OT, DHHT, RBT, PARA, SPED...etc!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement