Soliant is currently seeking a state licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidate(s) to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Georgia
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology / Communication Sciences and Disorders, or equivalent
- Have schools experience - preferred
- Full-time 37.5-40 hours/week
- Full 2023-2024 school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- Company benefits
- In person (Please still reach out if interested in a virtual position)
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply here or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Senior Account Executive
Direct line: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement