Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists looking to live and work in a small Southern city! Soliant is working with a school in Columbus, GA and we're trying to fill multiple openings.
- Full- and part-time applicants welcome
- Caseload determinations made in tandem with the speech team
- School will follow virtual learning for the first month, then re-evaluate
In addition to clinical expertise in the field of speech-language pathology, applicants can best distinguish themselves in terms of organization and communication abilities. We seek efficient multi-taskers who are practiced at managing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Sound like a position you can thrive in? Send your application to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement