Speech Pathologist Position (SLP) | Portland, Oregon
Soliant has partnered with a wonderful school district in Portland, Oregon to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This is a contracted position for the remainder of the current school year.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Duties Include:
- Participate as a transdisciplinary team member to complete educational assessments for children and assist in determining eligibility for Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE) services based on the federal and state laws.
- Case manage assigned children by completing due process forms and developing Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP) based on the educational assessment information and/or periodic reviews.
- Provide quality direct and consultative services based on the IFSP to enhance the child’s development.
- Develop appropriate systems to regularly monitor instructional progress and maintain/complete records and reports as required by program procedures and federal and state laws.
- Work as a team member in a supportive role to teachers, educational assistants, COTAs, LPTA, SLPA, parents or other caregivers to address each child s needs.
- Completes documentation and billing for Medicaid.
- Attend required meetings
Qualifications and Education:
- SLP-CCC, SLP-CFY
- Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Schools-based and/or pediatric experience preferred
- OR SLP Licensure
To learn more about this position or others like it, please reach apply here or out to Hannah Lugo at 770-776-2083 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement