Calling on SLPs seeking to work with rural communities! Soliant has partnered with a school about 20 minutes from Montpelier, VA, and we're seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with preschool to 5th grade students.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Flexibility: manage shifting priorities and uncertainties
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills: maintain accurate records and create a system for sharing information with others
- Up-to-date knowledge of speech and language disorders, therapy or activities for school children, and Special Education procedures in a public school setting
Speech services are provided both in-person and via remote therapy; we seek applicants who are flexible with both formats for speech services.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Virginia license in Speech-Language Pathology
- Clinical fellows may be considered, and will be working with a supervisor located from Soliant's professional network.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement